Just whatever random thoughts that I get. A lot of it is media stuff, and there's a little social justice but not near enough for me to feel like I'm doing my part but I'm working on that! Also sometimes I feel depressed so there will be angst-filled posts as well sorry. I tend to go through stages with stuff, obsessing over it and then ignoring it for a while so deal with it. And um thanks for stopping by I guess?
Cisgendered, female, 19, somewhere between bi and pansexual (it's hard to explain), demisexual, polyamorous
AIM: Katrani Merack (might be registered on search as just Katrani or KatMerack)
Things I know about my mom:
-She cheated on my dad
-She was using money that was supposed to be for bills on drugs
-She “borrowed” money from my brother to actually cover the bills
Things I know about my dad:
-He’s been cheating on my stepmom for at least two years
-He holds back a good portion of his bonuses for his own spending
-He’s started smoking in the past year
-He’s normally good at numbers but has made a lot of mistakes in the past few days.
-My last two paychecks have gone straight into my dad and stepmom’s bank account to cover stuff for my (very first ever) car and I have not had a chance to look at the actual numbers yet to see how things add up.
AHHH THERE IS DEFINITELY A FEMALE-BODIED EQUALIST ON THE STAGE WITH AMON
pegasus is a major troll
- shhh: be quiet and listen
- educate yourself first before you think to ask questions of POC
- check your privilege
- know when to collect your folks (call out racism when you see it!)
(also applies to being a straight/cis ally for queer folk or a male ally for other genders and etc., but replace POC and racism with other groups and other -isms)
and i just… asbfajksbfa
idk. it needed to be done- we needed to have a proper conversation- but i just… asfjbaskfjba
that’s not the way to do it
1. Not an ambush in public! Send a note or something that things need to be talked out properly.
2. If it has to be in public, not while I’m eating? I probs would’ve tried to run off if I didn’t have food. >.< I hate being caught off-guard like that.
3. It was all loaded questions like if I regretted dating him. Um, no? But regret does not equal worth? Or other factors. It was too stressful for me because he was too nice. What part of that is hating it or regretting it? Yes I regret my actions at the end of it but ksjdbfkdsjbfs.
This is why I keep thinking I need to avoid dating. But I hate being single. sakjbfakjsfbas
i swear this whole thing is like asking an “or” question and getting a yes/no response.